PV on-grid level 2
The course will focus on grid-direct PV systems including grid interface calculations, grounding considerations, advanced component specification, and system sizing calculations for residential and commercial grid-direct solar electric systems.
COURSE DESIGNED FOR
- Engineers or Technicians who are interested in designing solar PV on-grid
- Trainee must have basic knowledge of renewable and Non-renewable energy courses, PV Designer, PV Battery-Based Level 1 and a good sense in science
- Knowledge of English language.
- Introduction and NEC Installation Considerations
- AC Interconnection Details
- Maximum System Voltage, OCPDs, and Disconnect
- Inverter Types and Considerations
- Mounting and Layout
- Wire Sizing and Labelling
- Design Examples
- Testing and Commissioning